Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Image Index Tag: Shows the image index of the component to display instantly. Which images is in which index can be changed using the "Component Manager" or can be viewed under "Other Tab".
- Text Tag: The value of the selected tag here is displayed on the component according to the form specified in "Text Content".
- X Position: The horizontal position coordinate of the component is taken from this parameter. The top left corner of the page is the (0,0) coordinate. As you go to the right, the X value increases.
- Y Position: The vertical position coordinate of the component's screen is taken from this parameter. The top left corner of the page is the (0,0) coordinate. The Y value increases as it goes down.
- Width: The width value of the component is read from this label.
- Height: The height value of the component is read from this label.
- Rotation Angle: Rotation angle of the component with X axis. Gets value in degrees.
- Text color: The color of the text to be displayed on the component is taken from this parameter. *
- Mask color: The color of the mask that will be applied on the component is taken from this parameter. *
*Hex value of "112233" of the RGB color value defined as # 112233 is taken as the integer counter value. You can find some sample hex color values here. And you can use this tool to convert the color valueto integer.
- Mask transparency: A value from 0-255 is taken from this label for the transparency value of the masquerade to be displayed.
- Custom Labels: The 7 labels you select here will be available to the macros.