Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The apple counting and box detection sensor generating the digital output is connected to the digital inputs of the PLC device.
- The box band motor will be activated with DQ1 when the system is first turned on or when the apple comparator generates a high level signal.
- When the box is detected, the box conveyor motor will be stopped and the apple conveyor motor will be activated immediately to send the apples.
- When the apple counting process is completed, the conveyor motor will reactivate and the cyclic process will continue.
- The box conveyor and the apple conveyor motors are stopped when the system shut off button is pressed.