Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- BINARY FLAG
- EDGE GATE
- WORD COMPARATOR
- SYMMETRİC PULSE GENARATOR
- UP/DOWN COUNTER
- IMPULSE RELAY
- Adding a Line Label
- System will be turned on when to DI0 is pressed,System will be turned off when to DI1 is pressed.
- The light will turn red for 30 seconds, yellow for 10 seconds, green for 20 seconds.
- The system will repeat this process until the Stop button is pressed.
- Impulse relay is used to control system on-off. DI0 is connected to the Set Input of the impulse relay namely the activation input. When from DI0 signal is high, system will open.
- DI1 was connected to Res Input of impulse relay. When from DI1 is high, system will close.
- Symmetric pulse generator was used for to create timing algorithm. When the system is turned on, the symmetrical pulse generator will begin to generate signals with periods of one second to be activated. Symmetric pulse genarator is specified 500 milliseconds block that value inside because it produce output at high and low level signal sum period. So, It 500ms+500ms=1 sec will produce output.
- Signals coming from symmetric pulse genarator ıt was counted with counter. Counter operation was used for Up/Down counter. Double click on the block to select the up option. It would count to select up every signal for the coming 0,1,2,3, ... down every signal for the coming 0,-1,-2,,...
- Total burn times for red, yellow and green lights are 60 seconds. When the counter value is 60, the counter is reset because the signalization process will be canceled. the system will repeat the function until system turn off. The binary flag is used because it connects with the timer output to the Word Comparator input.
- The light will turn red in the range of 0-30 seconds, yellow in the range of 30-40, and green in the range of 40-60.