Start and Resume Motor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- SYMETRIC PULSE GENERATOR
- TIMER OUTPUT RELAY
- IMPULSE RELAY
- BINARY FLAG
- Adding a Line Label
- After the motor connected to the output DO0 has been running for 5 seconds, the lamp connected to the output DO1 will flash for 0.5 seconds at intervals of 10 seconds.
- These operations will start when the button connected to the input DI0 is pressed, and will be stopped with the button connected to the input DI1.
- When the start button is pressed, the engine is on for 5 seconds.
- When the engine stops, the lamp is triggered by the edge gate and flashes at 0.5 second intervals for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds the engine restarts.
- The system repeats this way.
- When the Stop button is pressed, the entire system stops.