Smart Home Application
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- These applications will be realized by means of sensors, which will minimize the work done by the people living in the home where all kinds of security measures will be taken.
- In the event of a fire possible, the smoke detector will trigger the alarm and fire extinguishing fountains will work.
- The air conditioner will work when the house temperature is above 25 degrees Celsius and will stop when they are below 20 degrees Celsius.
- The grass will be watered every day at 09:00.
- In the evening, the lights in the garden will open.
- In the weekend or after 00:00 at night, the alarm will sound with the motion detector.
- The window shutters will automatically shut down when it rains or between 11 am and 2 pm.
- Thanks to the smoke sensor, the fire is extinguished with the mounted fountains.
- The temperature of house is measured by RTD sensor.
- The air conditioner is activated when the temperature is above 25 Celcius degrees and is stopped when temperature is below 20 Celcius degrees.
- The weekly timer block provides daily watering of the grass between 09:00 and 09:30.
- The shutters closes when it is raining thanks to the rain sensor.
- The shutters closes every day between 11 pm and 2 am with the weekly timer.
- The weekly timer block is run against theft on weekends and from 00:00 pm to 08:00 pm on weekdays.
- When the weather is dark, the garden lighting is switched on thanks to the illumination sensor.