Send Temperature Values via SMS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Things to Know Before Design
- RTD INPUT
- SMS SEND
- WEEKLY TIMER
- STRING REFERENCE
- Adding a Line Label
- It is requested to send as sms to five numbers determined at 9:00 am on weekdays.
- Using the Weekly Timer Block, the system is only activated between 9.00 and 9.15 on weekdays.
- The PT1000 sensor is connected to the RTD inputs.
- For the values read from the temperature sensor, the phone numbers to which the SMS is sent are defined.
- In the 'String table' section, the contents of the message to be sent are written.
- The block number of each RTD Input block is defined by putting a '$' sign at the beginning. For example, $ 5000 is written to the SMS content to read the temperature value from the RTD0 input. The RTD0 input value is $5000, the RTD1 input value is $5001.