Reading Network Analyser via RS485
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- SERIAL PORT BLOCK
- MODBUS RTU MASTER
- SYMMETRİC PULSE GENARATOR
- MODBUS WORD READER
- ANALOG MATH
- Adding a Line Label
- Reading the voltage data from the network analyzer with RS485 communication port.
- Serial port and RTU master block are used for serial communication. The Baudrate, Databit and Parity values of the network analyzer are entered in the serial port block.
- Serial port no is entered 0 in the Serial Port Block and Port Type is selected RS485.
- The slave address and register address of the analyzer are entered in Modbus word reader blocks.
- The value is read at every rising edge from the symmetrical pulse generator.
- Since the network analyzer's data is in word format, 222.7 V voltage value is read as 2227. The actual value read from the analyzer screen is accessed by performing a division operation with the Analog Math Block.