Firmware incompatibility with Mikrodiagram(Error NO:61)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Error Definition[edit | edit source]
- The firmware inside the PLC is not compatible with the mikrodiagram version.
- This incompatibility will cause ERROR NO: 61 on PLC.
Components To Be Checked[edit | edit source]
- Firmware version reading from Mikrodiagram,
- The version reading from Mikroterminal ,
Firstly,In the mikrodiagram, is clicked to mikroterminal from tools option.
- Then,COM3 is selected.
- OPEN is clicked.
- According to this, necessary situations are made.
- Controlled by typing AT + VERSION to the command line.
- If written AT + ERROR the error is examined.
- From mikroterminal, when written AT+ERROR , In mikroterminal is seen ERROR 61 response.
Possible Solutions[edit | edit source]
- The firmware learned after viewing the version from the Mikroterminal is determined according to the firmware version of the Mikrodiagram program.
In figure above,
- PLC firmware version 15.07 for the program 3.9.10 version of Mikrodiagram must be installed.
- If ın the event of there is a Mikrodiagram version other than 3.8.x, PLC falls to error 61.