Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design[edit | edit source]
Diagram Algorithm[edit | edit source]
- There are two different PLC products connected to the same local network.
- By using DevNET blocks, we will transfer the value of the PLC word register to the DevNET registers of the other device.
Diagram Solition[edit | edit source]
- Sync with DevNET must be selected in Word registers.
- Values are entered into Word registers.
- The DevnetMain settings, were looked a pre-design from what needs to be known tab. Timeout and Cycle Delay times are equal since two devices are communicated.
- DevNET Main settings for other PLC have been made.
- The address and block number of the device to be read into the DevNET register block are written.
- As you can see in the pictures, the values of the first device's word register are read in DevNET registers of the second device.