Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- ANALOG COMPARATOR
- ON DELAY
- UP/DOWN COUNTER
- BINARY FLAG
- IMPULSE RELAY
- Adding a Lane Label
- Products pass through the conveyor belt. When the total product is 500, the system will wait for 30 seconds and it will work again and the same process will be repeated.
- In this system, the conveyor belt motor is started with the start button.
- There are bottles in the counter.
- These bottles are counted with the counter.
- When the number of bottles is 500, the belt motor stops in the time defined in the timer (30 sec).
- Then the belt motor continues to work.
- This process is continuous.