Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- IMPULSE RELAY
- ON DELAY
- Adding a Line Label
- In this band system: When the Start button is pressed, the M1 motor will start immediately.
- The program will stop immediately when any Stop button is pressed.
- Motor 2 will run, when FS1 has detected the object after 2 seconds.
- Motor 3 will run, when FS2 has detected the object after 3 seconds.
- When the FS3 detects the object, the program will stop immediately.
- The system on-off function was implemented using the pulse relay. When the system is off, the system will be turned on when a high level signal is received from the Start / Stop button, and the system will shut down when a high level signal is received while the system is on.
- When the system is first turned on, motor1 will start to operate with the label 'System Start / stop' pulse relay.
- When the FS1 sensor activates, it will wait for 2 seconds and then work. For this algorithm, the FS1 tag was checked with an on delay.
- When the FS2 sensor is activated, motor 3 will start after waiting for 3 seconds with delay.