Controlling Two Motors With Four Buttons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- IMPULSE RELAY
- Adding a Line Label
- When Button 0 is pressed, Motor 1 will started.
- When Button 1 is pressed Motor 2 will started.
- When Button 2 is pressed, two motors will start together
- When Button 3 is pressed, two motors will stop together.
- If the start button of Motor 2 is pressed while Motor 1 is running, Motor 1 will stop and Motor 2 will start to work.
- In the set algorithm, the running states of the motors; in the reset algorithm, the stopping states of the motors and in the pulse impulse part the permanence of the active or passive states of the motors are provided.