Bottle Recognition And Filling Automation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- IMPULSE RELAY
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- TIMER OUTPUT RELAY
- BINARY FLAG
- Adding a Line Label
- Robust bottles will be filled for three seconds.
- Robust and broken bottles are determined with the camera.
- Broken bottles are thrown out with the cylinder.
- The camera will work immediately after the sensor detects the bottle.
- With the Start button, the system starts and the belt starts moving.
- The camera works when the bottle sensor is activated while the belt is moving.
- The information that the bottles are firm or broken is sent to the system.
- The belt stops when you reach the bottle filling point.
- If the bottle is broken, the piston will run and the bottle will be ejected from the belt. If it is intact, the valve will be opened and the filling process will be done within the time specified by the timer.
- After filling, the belt becomes active.
- These operations continue until the stop button is pressed.