Bottle Packing Automation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- IMPULSE RELAY
- Adding a Line Label
- The bottles pass through a conveyor belt in groups of three. When the tips of the sensors can not see each other, the filling valves open to allow the bottles to start filling. In the meantime, the distance sensors next to the filling valves start measuring. The distance is filled until the level is increased to the desired level. When the sensor reaches the specified level, the filling valves are closed. The conveyor belt moves and waits to detect the other bottle.
- When the system is first turned on, the band motor is running.
- When the sensors sense the bottles, the logic is high (1) and bottles are expected to be filled by stopping the belt motor.
- After the bottles are filled, the conveyor belt motor is energized again and the bottles are kept on the conveyor belt.
- The liquid level control sensors placed at the end of the conveyor belt control the filling bottles.If the liquid level in the bottle is not at the desired reference point, the system is stopped and the fault lamp is lit. If the fluid level sensor is not the desired reference value, the logic is high (1).
- RD is the abbreviation of color detection, while Cturn is the abbreviation of rotation until color is perceived.