Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- IMPULSE RELAY
- Adding a Line Label
- UP / DOWN COUNTER
- WORD COMPARATOR
- In apple automation, apples coming from apple conveyor band will be counted and 20 pieces will be passed to the other box. When the number of apples counted is 20, the other box will be passed. For this, the belt motor in which the boxes come will be controlled
- The apple counting and box detection sensor generating the digital output is connected to the digital inputs of the PLC device.
- The box band motor will be activated with DQ1 when the system is first turned on or when the apple comparator generates a high level signal.
- When the box is detected, the box conveyor motor will be stopped and the apple conveyor motor will be activated immediately to send the apples.
- When the apple counting process is completed, the conveyor motor will reactivate and the cyclic process will continue.
- The box conveyor and the apple conveyor motors are stopped when the system shut off button is pressed.