Systematic Motor Operation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- Adding a Line Label
- The system will be controlled by the limit switch, start and stop buttons.
- When the Start button is pressed, Motor 1 will start to operate.
- When a mechanical system comes into contact with the limit switch, the Motor 1 will remain active as long as the Motor 2 applies pressure to the moving system limit switch.
- After the mechanical system passes the limit switch, the Motor 1 will continue to run until the Motor 2 stops.
- All systems will stop when the Stop Button is pressed.
- When the Start Button is pressed again to restart the stopped system with the Stop Button, the motors will continue to operate in that position.
- This system will be controlled by the limit switch and stop button.
- The mechanical system will start the Motor 1 when it contacts the limit switch until the stop button is pressed. The Motor 2 will run as long as the limit switch is pressed.
- Stop button will stop the entire system.