Sealing and ContactSafe Motor Switching
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
What You Need to Know Before Design
- DIGITAL INPUT
- DIGITAL OUTPUT
- BINARY FLAG
- Adding a Line Label
- When the button is pressed forward, the motor will start to move forward and the button will continue even if it is not pressed forward.
- When the button is pressed back the engine will stop and immediately the engine will start to run in reverse direction.
- If two buttons are pressed at the same time, the system will stop.
- In the sealing algorithm, the 'motor forward' will start to work when the high signal is applied via 'forward button'. The 'motor forward' label will produce a high level output when the 'motor forward' starts to work and the 'motor forward' will be active even if the button is not pressed.
- In the safety algorithm, the two buttons pressed together condition is checked. Binary flag is used to generate a 1 cycle delay in button controls.
- In the above picture there is an online monitoring screen image where the button is pressed forward, the motor is forward activated and the 2 buttons in the picture below are pressed together so that the motor's forward and reverse outputs are inactive.